Thanks In a Messy World for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’m going to try and be remotely interesting…
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
11 facts about me
- I have a mild fruit phobia
- I hate the sun/hot weather (hot in Belgium meaning 26°C or above)
- I periodically become obsessed about the most random things. My obsessions last a few days or weeks, then one morning I wake up and I’m no longer interested.
- Past obsessions include: calligraphy, serial killers, ancient Egypt, photography.
- Current obsession: blog customising.
- I have decent knowledge of rock music and love going to music quiz nights.
- (related to #6) I hate losing.
- I wish I was good at taking pictures.
- I’ve watched a lot of TV series, but I think Breaking Bad is the best of them all.
- I’m uncomfortable when things are not symmetrical.
- I hate semicolons.
In a Messy World’s questions
Tell us a dark secret about you (mwahaha)
I wholeheartedly enjoy watching Houses Under the Hammer.
What would you want to invent?
A teleportation device.
What is your favourite feature of yourself?
What would you like to explore, the ocean or space?
I’m sure having a panic attack in space would be quite the experience.
What’s your favourite time of day?
Evening, when when I’m on the couch watching TV with the dogs and I can’t hear a thing because the Lab is snoring.
Harry Potter or Twilight?
Neither, although Twilight made me want to die more.
Do you have any social media for your blog?
What age do you want to die?
Would you rather know when someone is lying to you
or be able to lie without anyone knowing?
I’d rather know when someone is lying to me, but I expect it would make me hate people so much (more).
Shoutout one of your fave blogs
Well, In a Messy World, obviously!
- Lizzy Grace
- Books more than anything
- Beauty Siren
- I Bliss Makeup
- Yes More Blogs
- Queen of the Girl Geeks
Here are my questions for you
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What’s the one word your friends would use to describe you?
- If you could pay someone to do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What body part could you live without?
- Who do you look up to and why?
- Who do you think you were in a previous life?
- Do you have a favourite band/singer?
- Is there a book/movie that changed your outlook on life?
- What place would you most like to visit?
- If you could eat three foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Shout out one of your favourite blogs!